Foot and Ankle Conditions
From routine, nonsurgical treatment of common foot conditions to today’s most advanced surgical procedures, you can count on the experts at Aspire Orthopedic Institute to provide comprehensive care to relieve painful foot and ankle conditions.
Our fellowship-trained foot and ankle surgeon works with a team of rehabilitation therapists, podiatrists, nurses and other specialists to help you get back on your feet and back to your life.
The foot and ankle conditions we treat at Aspire Orthopedic Institute
We treat the full range of foot and ankle injuries and disorders, including:
- Flat feet (arch deformities)
- Foot and ankle sprains and strains
- Foot infections and wounds
- Foot and ankle fractures
- Plantar fasciitis
- Sports injuries
- Tumors and lesions
The foot and ankle treatments we provide at Aspire Orthopedic Institute
After a thorough assessment of your unique situation, your doctor may recommend surgical or nonsurgical treatments to relieve your foot or ankle condition. Among the treatment options available here are:
- Complete foot and ankle surgery, including minimally invasive, arthroscopic procedures as well as traditional open techniques
- Ankle joint replacement surgery
- Ankle fusion
- Deformity reconstruction
- Fracture repair
- Advanced techniques for foot and ankle trauma, including casting
- Custom foot orthotics such as braces and insoles
- Foot and ankle bracing and taping to help prevent sports injuries
- Physical and occupational therapy to help patients recover from foot and ankle injuries and surgery
- Diabetic foot care
Want to learn more about treatment options for foot and ankle conditions at Aspire Orthopedic Institute?
Simply call us at 503-261-6961 to schedule an appointment.